Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TV Show in Costa Rica with Lea Thompson!



Last week I had the wonderful opportunity to take part in a Costa Rica Real Estate television show with DateLine NBS’s Lea Thompson. It was quite the experience to say the least. We toured some stunning homes in the Los Suenos Resort complex and I got a taste of the spot light!

The first challenge was getting the microphone underneath my dress in an inconspicuous manner and then trying to make it work with my pearls! Who knew that pearls draped around my neck could be so difficult?

Then after touring the stunning $4.3 million dollar home in Los Suenos overlooking Herradura Beach we went to 2 stunning condos in the luxury communities of Del Mar and Montebello. Working with Lea Thompson and her production team on this unique Real Estate TV show was such a great experience and I can’t wait to see the final product!

No comments:

Post a Comment