Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Scenic Country Home -Hermosa Beach- ONLY $165,000




This stylish country home is located a short five minute drive from Hermosa Beach and five minutes from Esterillos beach. It is built in a scenic country area in the traditional Costa Rica style with wrap-around balconies surrounding it.

The large property is already completely fenced in so it is perfect for someone with dogs. This home is priced EXTREMELY well. For the area of construction it would be hard to build for the asking price. There is a transferable mortgage of $60,000 with monthly payments of $450.

Please contact me for more information on this scenic country new construction home.

www.PropertiesJaco.com


1 comment:

  1. And now listen to me in turn. You have touched me more profoundly than I thought even you could have touched me - my heart was full when you came here today. Henceforward I am yours for everything....

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete