Friday, October 7, 2011

2CRRE took Coldwell Broker Jaco Offices under their wing and Banner: A full circle for Ms. Piper Renner


In the last couple of days was the announce,ent was made of 2Costa Rica Real Estate and Coldwell Banker Jaco, the top Costa Rica real estate agencies joining forces to be the best agency, with the top agents in Jaco.
The target, with the formation of this new team, is covering most of the real estate deals for the central pacific area of Costa Rica and being s force for which top quality service is their banner with impeccable ethics and studied knowledge of the market.  A team is only how good the people are in it, and these people, I can vouch for, are the best.

2Costa Rica Real Estate was originally established in the Manuel Antonio, then Escazu the central valley San Jose area, then, most recently, Jaco and is the top real estate agency in their marketplace. In the last year or so, the Cutter bother’s, Todd and Scott, who are the owners, have expanded to move into areas along the central pacific into Jaco Beach and Manuel Antonio. Meanwhile, Coldwell Banker Jaco, with Lisle Head as broker and owner, has been the leading real estate firm in the central pacific since 2008 and the top producing franchise in Costa Rica for many years both with a large focus on Luxury living,  vacation, and retirement properties.

I joined 2 Costa Rica because it is regarded as the top privately owned, and quality controlled, company in Costa Rica. I also, actually, worked for Lisle Head, the past Coldwell Banker broker, now 2CRRE Jaco broker, when I first moved to Costa Rica for a different firm of which he was the head. Even back in those days both Lisle and I saw each other going places and have stayed in touch, including me always staying in contact with his top agents and working with them via Coldwell Banker though out the years. Therefor, you can imagine the pleasant surprise I had from the joining of our 2 teams under the 2CRRE banner. Costa Rica is a small community and I know both Lisle and I saw the opportunities 2CRRE had in our 3 offices (Jaco, Escazu, and Manuel Antonio) and the owners who care so much about this company (2CRRE), that now we are both here. I have always appreciated and held Lisle Head’s business skills and team skills of his agents, in high esteem and I hope he has as well for me (ok, I know I m the reason they are joining our offices-lol) I am beyond happy to work side by side with them. David Karr and Nikita Mohammad are 2 agents in Jaco which I have admired, co-broked, competed, and shared thoughts with over many years and now we are together which is a real estate force to be reckoned. I am truly excited to see what this team can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment