Thursday, April 8, 2010

Restaurants and The new Access to San Jose


So, recently I have been going to San Jose to pick up furniture for some interior design projects I have been working on. I will post photos later when it is finished!
The new highway has basically changed our way of life in Jaco... and I have discovered so many new cool things about the city. I was fascinated to discover all the little cafĂ©’s. Ilpanino is one of my favorites they have the most amazing fresh squeezed tangerine juice.

I also went to the Fogo de Brazil which is a huge Brazilian dining place where they have a massive buffet and bring you meat constantly. I got into a long discussion with my friend on are buffets good? I think you go in and you see all this over whelming food that looks delicious but you see so much food it ruins your appetite. My preference is the small jazzy little restaurants that just bring you one steaming plate.

Don’t get me wrong about the city life though-you don’t want to be driving at 5 or 8 in the morning and it gets old quick, but it is now so easy to have fun shopping and clubbing trips to San Jose.

No comments:

Post a Comment